Hello,
My websites are all hand coded and I use the PHP mail function to send emails from my web applications. I seem to be having issues lately with emails going through to the intended recepient. I check the default cPanel email account and there are no issues. I check the cPanel email account that my send "from" is from and no issues are flagged.
No problems are logged in the error log for the application. The application says it sent the email, then it does not work any more!
The only think I have changed is putting my ReplyTo first in my email header and the From second.
$headers .= 'Reply-To: '. $replytouser . "\r\n" .
'From: ' . $from . "\r\n" .
'X-Mailer: PHP/' . phpversion();
This worked for a while. Allowing the recipient to reply to a different user Vs the from address!
I'm not a web programming guru so please let me know if there are any current issues with PHP mail functions on a shared server.
My websites are all hand coded and I use the PHP mail function to send emails from my web applications. I seem to be having issues lately with emails going through to the intended recepient. I check the default cPanel email account and there are no issues. I check the cPanel email account that my send "from" is from and no issues are flagged.
No problems are logged in the error log for the application. The application says it sent the email, then it does not work any more!
The only think I have changed is putting my ReplyTo first in my email header and the From second.
$headers .= 'Reply-To: '. $replytouser . "\r\n" .
'From: ' . $from . "\r\n" .
'X-Mailer: PHP/' . phpversion();
This worked for a while. Allowing the recipient to reply to a different user Vs the from address!
I'm not a web programming guru so please let me know if there are any current issues with PHP mail functions on a shared server.